Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ubangi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ubangi (also spelled Ubangui, Ubanghi, or Oubangui) may refer to:
- Ubangi Province in the north of Zaire
- Ubangi River, tributary of the Congo River in the region of Central Africa
- Ubangi-Shari, a French colony which became the Central African Republic
- Apostolic Vicariate of Belgian Ubanghi, a former Catholic missionary (initially an Apostolic Prefecture)
- Ubangian languages, a family of Central African languages
- An obsolescent term for African women with lip plates, see Lip plate#Ubangi misnomer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ubangi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.